Monday 20 September 2010

IT's been ages

I can't believe it has been so long since I have been on here.

Seth is now 14 months old! And how that time has flown by. Everything has change and so quickly.

He is now walking, talking and everything else we can think of. I know people always say you'll be surprised how quickly it goes, and he'll grow up so quickly you'll not notice it. And they are right!

It is amazing how time has disappeared and yet the time has been the best ever. Being a mother is the best thing I could think of doing. It is so rewarding and enjoyable.

Seth is amazing and the feeling I get whenever I see him is indescribable. When he wakes up in the morning it is wonderful being able to go in and have such a lovely cuddle. Even during the day, although I cherish and love the naps that he has, as time passes I miss him so much while he is asleep. And then to see is squidgy little face all sleepy when he wakes up, it is just too adorable.

I will now be on here, regularly. :) With all the weird, funny things Seth does I cannot miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment